"A girl should be two things; Classy and Fabulous" - Coco Chanel

Sunday 9 June 2013

Say Thank You To Your Father This Fathers Day

For those that do not already know Father's Day is on June16th and is fast approaching. My father is my best friend, yet I have to admit I am awful when it comes to this day as I always forget when it is and end up finding a last minute fix, which is never that great. This year I want to say thank you to my father for being the amazing person he is and for always standing by me. I thought I would share some great gift ideas for Father's day as in tribute.

Starbucks Coffee Machine - £149
(http://www.starbucksstore.co.uk)

Canali Printed Silk Pocket Square - £55
(http://www.mrporter.com)

Marc by Marc Jacobs Textured-Leather IPAD Sleeve - £105

Introductory Flying Lesson - £129

Callaway Golf Balls - £10.99

Jean Paul Gaultier "Le Male" - £44

Kiehls mens grooming - Start at £8 (for all 4 £72)
You could also treat you father to lunch/dinner or alternatively, if you aren't looking to spend money you could spend some time doing something he wants to do (for example go to a museum or plan a day of activities he enjoys) or if you're arty and creative, you could hand-craft something meaningful such as a decorated poem or drawing. 

Bea {x}

No comments:

Post a Comment