"A girl should be two things; Classy and Fabulous" - Coco Chanel

Wednesday 8 January 2014

I am no longer a Dorothy Perkins Virgin!

I can truly say, I have never shopped nor bought anything from Dorothy Perkins in my life, I don't know why but among many shops it never screams BEA at me. My work colleagues insisted I try it and so, as of yesterday I am no longer a Dorothy Perkins virgin! Whilst a lot of the clothes weren't my style, I came across a lovely royal blue dress which I snapped up as the perfect work outfit.

The dress has a doubled-rolled vicar neckline with short sleeves that are arched inwards for a flattering fit. The nature of the dress is 60s style, with it gripping you around the chest and flowing downwards from beneath the bust. The fit of the dress is very flattering for a curvacious figure like mine. Dorothy Perkins is extremely affordable and I would class it as one of those places that if you look hard enough you can leave with some amazing pieces at very affordabe prices. Another plus was the fact that the shop assistant filled a bag full of hangers for me, which I needed seeing as my mother and I have had to convert the spare room into a second wardrobe for the both of us...

Bea {x}

No comments:

Post a Comment